Thursday 6 September 2012

On the Wild InWorldz Frontier



~ image ~ Sedja in the tavern at Sprite on the wild frontier of InWorldz


This is terrifying.

Leaving my beautiful ice crystal form behind at Nautilus to go wild and explore the frontier lands of another virtual world, called InWorldz.

Everyone starting out here begins with the basic "Ruth" avatar form ~ and my challenge will be to match my other form, within reason.

I have leads and will go shopping.

For now I am hiding out in the Greenman's Tavern at Sprite, a wonderful build by Elwing Qendra.

I have an animation override on from Vista Animations, which creates a lot better appearance than not having an AO in these parts.

The next big challenge will be to head off to InWorldz Desert Island, where there are some pretty cool "free" stores to help get the new avatar up and presentable.

Will I launch a studio in InWorldz? 

Will I open a gallery?

Time will tell ~ how and where.

For now ~ I am an explorer on the wild InWorldz frontier.

No comments:

Post a Comment