Saturday 8 September 2012

On the Bridge at InWorldz Desert Island



~ image ~ Sedja lands at InWorldz Desert Island


Here I am, on the bridge at InWorldz Desert Island, where all new people first arrive and which is a popular gathering point for the denizens of Iz to catch up and share news.

And nobody is holding a gun at my head to be here (spot the cannon?).

Having many "Free" stores also draw people back, including a range of offerings in bodies, clothes, furniture, scripts and even a statue of the founder of Second Life, Philip Rosedale in his Linden avatar form, which can be found scattered around these territories, including at Sprite.

Did you notice the new skin?

Lilly told me about Abraminations, which I knew of from Second Life and all the fun things they sell ~ so off I teleported and found a neat set of metallic hides, the Wildcat Metalic Skins, created by Wildcat Snowpaw.

Now that is a name with claws attached.

The skin is described as Turquoise.

This may help with my equipoise.

It's not quite the exquisite blue crystal hide that I wear at Nautilus, but maybe it will do, along with the Gold.

Yes, metallic gold arrived in the set and now I can live as if I have felt the touch of ~ Mr Goldfinger ~ from time to time.

I wonder what would go well with a golden skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment